1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

What's the fastest VW Amarok you've seen or heard of?

Discussion in 'Amarok Remapping and Tuning' started by Dan, Jul 16, 2017.

Discuss What's the fastest VW Amarok you've seen or heard of? in the Amarok Remapping and Tuning area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. Dan

Dan Forum Teaboy Staff Member Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    With them being around for 6 or 7 years now nearly, I'm wondering how much people have fettled with the older ones (or if they have balls perhaps the newer ones)?

What's the quickest you've seen one go?

Or perhaps the highest rolling road graph you've seen?

Or even just the claim you've heard at a meet or whatever?

Anybody seen a huge turbo on one or something?

2. fireheed

fireheed Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    Mine regularly hits the 110 mark.
    The one time it was much higher was about the 120 mark and it felt like i hit a stop and the engine management light came one. Switched it off and on again and never been back so stop at 110 and all good.

3. Dan

United Kingdom
    You mapped it?

4. fireheed

United Kingdom
    Yep and the DPF has been gutted.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dan

United Kingdom
    I'm guessing that's as 'pimped out' as we will find one short of bigger turbo replacing the two bi-turbos.

Used to do that with the toyota MR2 bi-turbos.

So then it's a case of who's got the gutsiest map I guess. I know @BVR Automotive have gone balls deep with theirs and it's not had issues as far as I heard.

I'm hoping this thread find the mad heads who have changed manifolds and whatever else might get them do 500BHP lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. fireheed

United Kingdom
    Mine is a BVR DFP delete and remap and have had over 2 years of happy motoring with it. No complaints whasoever. Highly recommended.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. HarryXXL

HarryXXL Top Contributor

Belgium
    For some of the new v6 here in Belgium remap at +330hp, just a remap.
    And the 2.0 +210hp.

I went to Germany recently and tried to max it: 192km/hrs on speedo.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Tricky Dicky

Tricky Dicky Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    I am told by a very reliable source (in house) that Cheshire Police have 2 Rok's. I bet they have been breathed on. I believe they are fully kitted, Roll Bar, side bars etc.

• Like Like x 1

The above are discussion posts about 'What's the fastest VW Amarok you've seen or heard of?'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.