1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

What is the best fabric protector for my rear fabric seats?

Discussion in 'Interior Customisation and Modifications' started by Nathaniel Luthje, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Nathaniel Luthje

Nathaniel Luthje Member

Hi All,

Since I didn't have enough money to buy the model with leather seats, I have fabric seats!!!

Front seats aren't a problem, got sheepskin covers on them. I do cover my rear seats with a sheet/blanket, but I would also like to spray them with a fabric protector as well, for extra insurance.

What would you recommend - so what is the best fabric protector for rear seats??

All replies appreciated,

Cheers,

Nathaniel.

2. AC Paul

AC Paul Member

GTechniq I1 Fabric Guard. Available online. Spray on generously, allow to dry and air out the vehicle before using it. Superb stuff.

3. Dan

Dan Forum Teaboy Staff Member Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom