1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

Vw t5 2.5 174 modded

Discussion in 'Other VAG (VW Audi Group) Vehicles For Sale' started by AjayT5, Aug 18, 2015.

1. AjayT5

AjayT5 Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

Hi I'm going to be selling my t5 for an Amarok.
    It's a 2007 facelifted to a 5.1. It's been my work van for the past 4 years and it's time it retired. Never carried a lot of weight and has mainly covered motorway miles. It's covered currently 188k which you may think is a lot but it has been very well looked after no matter the cost. It's been resprayed in viper green and fitted with an uncommon genuine rieger tuning splitter. The grill has been custom made, headlights are custom made with real xenon projectors and green demon eyes.
    The cab has been completely flocked in black and green with the monster energy claw logo on the glove box, the rear has recently been carpeted all black and new panels throughout by inside job van lining, the 2 rear quarter panels are left off due to a leisure battery and hook up installation which I will leave off for the new owner to finish and install what they like and where. I also have a green vinyl flooring to be put down once all above work is complete which I'll be giving with the van.
    There's a mk5 golf gti recaro drivers seat and flat bottom steering wheel fitted ( gives a lot more leg room ) a full alpine media system including parrot hands free and sat nav so no nasty suction cup marks on the windscreen and you can connect any smart phone to it using a usb cable to play music and control phone functions through the head unit. A custom built 10" sub and amp under the passengers seat and also the switch over unit for the the leisure battery to 240v hook up.
    Now I've had this van serviced every 10,000 miles not 20 like vw say as I do not believe in long life servicing. It's recently had all the weak points these vans suffered with replaced, new turbo, new drive shafts, new engine mounts ( front and rear ) new water pump, new tandem pump, new power steering pump, new dmf & clutch, gearbox has been reconditioned, new intercooler ( bigger upgraded ) k&n custom made air intake, egr delete, dpf delete, custom made exhaust from the turbo down to out the side bars, remap to 200bhp ( for economy not for performance even tho she goes like the clappers ) custom drilled discs back and front.
    All above work has been done to save on fuel and to make the engine breathe and run more efficiently.
    It's running with a full airlift suspension set up and v2 management so it's all controllable at the push of a button.
    The wheels are 19" wci cc10 3piece baller spec, that's all hidden hardware and custom made concave faces ( 4k brand new check the website if you don't believe me )
    Included will be a set of 18" 3sdm 0.05's which I used as winter wheels, a caravelle dash and clocks and door cards, full metal bulk head incase you want to separate the front from the back.
    Also comes with a Clifford alarm and I-mob tracker which is all thatcham approved and a camera which records while driving.
    I'm sure there's some I've missed off but can't remember at the top of my head.
    Any questions feel free to ask
    Looking for around 13k or a deal on an Amarok
    Ajay

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1