1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

VW Show Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire

Lets show some Rok's

Discuss VW Show Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire in the VW Shows and Events area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. Tricky Dicky

Tricky Dicky Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    Tricky Dicky submitted a new resource:

VW Show Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire - Lets show some Rok's

Read more about this resource...

2. Tricky Dicky

United Kingdom
    Forum seems to be quite sensitive as I was only trying to add to the calendar and it's created multiple entries !! Dan has posted the original details etc so do look that up and hopefully inspire more to come. Lets get the Rok's on the map in the NW.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Couper

Couper Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    I'm up for that

1. Couper - going

4. Dan

Dan Forum Teaboy Staff Member Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    You should be able to click "I'm going" now to RSVP it and automatically get added to the list and reminded.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tricky Dicky

United Kingdom
    I'm afraid it's not a good forecast for the weekend so come prepared the Jet Stream seems to change by the day so we may well be lucky.

6. Dan

United Kingdom
    Me and @geargrinder will be going either way its not that far from us at all.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tricky Dicky

United Kingdom
    Ok the forecast is reasonable for the day with the risk of the odd light shower around midday. So , if you are at a loose end for the day or want to escape the bored kids or dare I say it "she who will be obeyed," jump in the Rok and put it on the map with others at the NW VW show Sunday 6th at Tatton Park. Good idea to bring a collapsible chair to snooze in while you dream of the grass growing or the countless jobs which are lined up for your attention at home. Joking apart this is a family event for many so feel free to join them all and see some of the amazing show cars, camper vans and goody trade stalls that you will be free to browse. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dan

United Kingdom
    We're still going and bringing my daughter.

I'll PM you both my phone number a bit later.

• Like Like x 1
  9. geargrinder

geargrinder Staff Member Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    We are here!

10. Greengrass

Greengrass Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    How did it go at Tatton park today??

11. Couper

Couper Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    I made my way over with the other half n the little bulldog. The turnout was amassing. I seen the odd rock scattered about on some of the car parks. I just had a look round at the campers and the stalls for a couple of hours then left. Great day even though I didn't manage to find you lot. The Internet connection was none existent when I got there.

12. Tricky Dicky

United Kingdom
    VWNW was a show with great prospects for the future. Those of you who had the PM will know that because of a slight misinterpretation we were not able to actually place our Roks within the Show, however, that has now been sorted and I for one am now on the VWNW newsletter email list. This will allow notification of entry forms nearer the time to let us participate in future. Apparently they have never had Roks before and may well be interested in making a special display for us.
    Showing is not for everybody, it does require being on site early and staying on for the length of the event. This is because a) they want the paying public to fully benefit from the display and b) Health and Safety and their Insurance require restricted movement of vehicles on the site while the general public are milling around.
    The Show apparently has been going for 30yrs or so one official told me and does attract some very interesting trade stands although at the moment many are aimed at Beetles, Golfs and T5s. There is a good supply of Food outlets on site. The Show wouldn't be a show without the 100's of VWs of all marcs on show from concours through to clubs with everyday cars.
    Tatton Park seems to be their chosen site of years though owned by the Council does require an entry fee of £6. The public is required to pay a further £7.30 to enter the Show but judging by the numbers who attend does not seem to deter. There is the Hall and buildings you can visit during the day should you want a change of scenery which to National Trust members would be free.
    The intention is that the VW Amarok Forum or Amarok OC will be the listed entry.

The above are discussion posts about 'VW Show Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.