1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

V6 lease costs

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Amarok Leasing' started by Ben Herron, Sep 6, 2017.

Discuss V6 lease costs in the Volkswagen Amarok Leasing area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. Ben Herron

Ben Herron New Member

United Kingdom
    Just after a bit of advice/comparisons with other people's lease rates on the V6.

I'm after:
    High-line 224
    Options tow bar/roll'n'lock

Business Contract Hire
    6 months initial
    36 months contract
    10,000km annual mileage.

I've got quotes ranging from £440 to £550+
    Just wondering if that's sounding about right?

I'd much rather an Amarok but annoyingly the Ranger quotes are coming in at over £100 cheaper.
    Cheers in advance.

2. Tyrefitter

Tyrefitter Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    The Ranger quotes will come in cheaper as they are 10k cheaper to buy & its a ford which will lose a fortune in 3 years

Andy

3. Ben Herron

Ben Herron New Member

United Kingdom
    I'd assumed as much, just wondered if these prices sounded familiar to people?

The above are discussion posts about 'V6 lease costs'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.