1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

Racechip Pro for Sale

Discussion in 'VW Amarok Parts / Breaking' started by bigmanuk, May 12, 2016.

Discuss Racechip Pro for Sale in the VW Amarok Parts / Breaking area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. bigmanuk

bigmanuk Active Member

Hi,

I have for sale my Racechip Pro that I had on my Amarok. My truck was on lease and has just gone back, hence the sale. It is approx. 2 years old and totally transformed my truck, I had the bi-turbo 178bhp but always felt it was lacking in power, so when it was a year old, I decided to get the Racechip.

If you are looking at these, then I am sure you know what they do. You can change the settings on this model and it takes literally about 5minutes to fit. It also has a bypass plug, so you can remove the chip without disconnecting the wiring. I can send pictures if you don't know where to plug the cables in.

The biggest difference I noticed was that it got rid of that really annoying lag when pulling away, as it was a lot more responsive. I had mine set to give a better all round driving experience so found it was a lot better for overtaking etc. Comes with box and original paperwork etc. I paid approx. £250 for it, ordered directly from Racechip themselves. Looking for £100. Collection is available from coalville, Leicestershire, just off J22 on the M1. I can post with my works courier for £10 as well.

Cash on collection, Paypal accepted or bank transfer etc. Any questions, please ask.

2016-03-28 17.53.52.jpg

2. Madmax

Madmax Member

United Kingdom
    Is this self fit?

3. bigmanuk

bigmanuk Active Member

Hi. Yes they are self fit. Takes about 5 minutes

Chip is now sold.

4. Dan

Dan Forum Teaboy Staff Member Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom

The above are discussion posts about 'Racechip Pro for Sale'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.