1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

Hi from Australia!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christian Sieg, Jul 31, 2017.

Discuss Hi from Australia! in the Introductions area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. Christian Sieg

Christian Sieg New Member

Australia
    Hi,

from Perth Australia and thanks to admin for adding me.

I have worked 10+ years for Volkswagen - mostly Commercials - but have left the company.

Now I have to buy my own Amarok as I no longer have a drive car supplied.
    As it stands I am looking at about $17,000 worth of mods at the moment! yikes...

Looking forward to some more inspiration from the forum ;)

2. Tricky Dicky

Tricky Dicky Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    Welcome. Looks like you're intending to have some fun. Do post some photos as go along and good luck.

3. 2016 VW Core Plus

2016 VW Core Plus New Member

Australia
    Hello Christian welcome.

4. Frederick Rosseel

Frederick Rosseel Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

Belgium
    Hello,
    Welcome here!!

The above are discussion posts about 'Hi from Australia!'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.