1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

Hard top for sale

Discussion in 'VW Amarok Accessories' started by Russell2001, Aug 8, 2017.

Discuss Hard top for sale in the VW Amarok Accessories area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. Russell2001

Russell2001 Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    hi guys

I'm looking to sell my top for my Amarok. It's in pretty much immaculate condition, painted in Natural Grey.

I've dropped the price from £420 to £390. I'm open to offers

IMG_6611.PNG

IMG_6612.PNG

2. ivomondragon

ivomondragon New Member

Mexico

can you pack it properly for int, shipping?
    could you provide me with dimensions and weight so i can quot int, shipping?

does it comes with pneumatic cylinders and installation kit?

3. Russell2001

United Kingdom
    Hi, I can package it up, no problem. I can get the dimensions over to you tomorrow. The cover comes with all fitting including the the gas struts etc. If you're on whatsapp my number is 07795523605.

Many thanks
    Russ

4. Russell2001

United Kingdom
    Hi ya

The dimensions of the cover are
    69 in wide
    61 in long
    4 in deep/tall
    Weight is approx 10/11 kg

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Many Thanks
    Russ

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 12:06 PM

The above are discussion posts about 'Hard top for sale'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.