1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

Hard Top 2017 Model Northern England

Discussion in 'VW Amarok Accessories' started by Rick, Sep 7, 2017.

Discuss Hard Top 2017 Model Northern England in the VW Amarok Accessories area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. Rick

Rick Member

United Kingdom
    Hi all. I'm taking delivery of a indium grey amarok next month and will be looking for a hard top with windows. Can anybody recommend a supplier that will also fit this in northern England? Thanks in advance. H

2. GV65PALMER

GV65PALMER Well-Known Member

United Kingdom
    Your supplying VW dealer?

3. Rick

Rick Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks but it's coming through a lease company and the supplying dealer is not known. The local dealer I had a test drive with recommended I shop around independents for the best deal.

4. Giorgio

Giorgio Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

France
    Hi Rick, I looked around for some time before choosing by Truckman Grand with side windows and central locking. Bought it from www.autostylinguk.com in the West Midlands. They offered either free delivery or fitting for a price of about £1100.00. Four years on and it's still fine. Cheers George

5. Rick

Rick Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks George. I'll look at that. Appreciate your time to respond.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
  6. Giorgio

Giorgio Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

France
    If you can get to them to fit it, all the better. I fitted mine myself,; putting the hard top on was no bother but wiring the demisted window, brake light and the central locking took me forever. SANY0440.JPG
    Here's a photo of mine fitted. Below is a photo of the one I think that looks the best but apparently is a Carryboy only available in Germany. I hear it looks better than it is

06.jpg 06.jpg

7. Rick

Rick Member

United Kingdom
    Thank you for the information. Rick.

8. Rick

Rick Member

United Kingdom
    I think the one on yours looks great George.

9. CO11PRO

CO11PRO Member

United Kingdom
  10. Porkydog

Porkydog Member

United Kingdom
    Hi Rick, have you tried 4x4at.com at Leaming Bar

11. CO11PRO

CO11PRO Member

United Kingdom
    I bought my hard top in previous post from 4x4 at Leaming Bar it will not take them long to fit it. Hard tops are their speciality.

The above are discussion posts about 'Hard Top 2017 Model Northern England'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.