1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

Fender flares and other plastic parts

Discussion in 'Exterior Modifications and Customisations' started by Xs4x4.parts, Jul 25, 2017.

Discuss Fender flares and other plastic parts in the Exterior Modifications and Customisations area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. Xs4x4.parts

Xs4x4.parts Forum Sponsor Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    Xtreme Sales 4x4 are importing new products coming to the UK soon. If we have enough interested people we may be able to do a forum discount. Pricing will be confirmed in the next couple of weeks. what do you like?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We are also looking for a UK car to install these parts. If you are interested in installing these parts and making the car available for photos and shows there will be a further discount available.

2. Dan

Dan Forum Teaboy Staff Member Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    Can I be honest and say the bonnet / hood thing looks terrible?

Other than that the others could really look neat on the right rok.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Keith

Keith Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    Agree on the bonnet "thing" Dan, rest aint bad tho

Keith

4. Paul Erskine

Paul Erskine Well-Known Member

United Kingdom
    Love to her involved....perfect timing as I just pulled the driver side flare off my truck!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dan

Dan Forum Teaboy Staff Member Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    I did that off roading. Gaffa taped it back on for a couple of weeks lol

6. Xs4x4.parts

Xs4x4.parts Forum Sponsor Top Contributor

United Kingdom
    Dan how do put a group buy together??

The above are discussion posts about 'Fender flares and other plastic parts'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.