1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

Highline Amarok V6 3.0 V6 owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BartL, Oct 11, 2017.

Discuss Amarok V6 3.0 V6 owner in the Introductions area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. BartL

BartL New Member

Netherlands
    Hi All,

I'm driving my Amarok since February this year. So far I'm only having very good experiences with the car exept that I don't like the factory tyres on it.
    Now I'm looking for all terrain tyres for my 19" rims but only the goodyear wranglers seems to have these size. I'm not sure if I'll buy these or but 17 or 18's and fit BFG's on it.
    Any suggestions would be nice.

2. Shortie

Shortie Amarok OC Member Top Contributor

Iraq
    In my experiance it is always better to go with smaller wheels for offroading. Gives you move rubber on surface when deflating. But that depends on how often you will be off road.

3. Luís Caetano

Luís Caetano Top Contributor

Portugal
    Do not you like General Grabber?
    Fits in 19"...

I am buying a new Amarok and did not decide between 18 or 19".
    The 18" are so ugly...

The above are discussion posts about 'Amarok V6 3.0 V6 owner'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.