1. Thanks for visiting VWAmarokForum.net; the international forum for the Amarok Owners Club and all Amarok owners. We've noticed you are not logged in, perhaps take a minute to register for free, or login if you already have an account. wink

2. Advertise with the VW Amarok Forum for as little as £50 GBP ($65 USD / $82 AUD) PER YEAR. 3,000+ Registered Amarok Owners, and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors. 22,700+ Facebook page users. View where our users originate from HERE.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Please quickly help us find out where most of our readers come from. Vote on this poll. If your location isn't listed, please add it. CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Dismiss Notice

Register or login to remove the above ad

Amarok Suspension - Seikel

Discussion in 'Amarok Lift Kits and Suspension' started by HenkB, Dec 11, 2012.

Discuss Amarok Suspension - Seikel in the Amarok Lift Kits and Suspension area at VWAmarokForum.net

1. HenkB

HenkB Well-Known Member

Hi

Is there anybody here that has fitted the Seikel suspension? I have read that the guys are mostly happy with it.

Me and another guy would like to know as much about it as possible - especially the Field and Forest kit (consisting of new coil springs in front, spacers, bump stops and new shackles at the back). Please give us the pros and cons.

Thanks,

2. BVR Automotive

BVR Automotive Staff Member Forum Sponsor Amarok OC Member

United Kingdom
    I have the field and forest kit fitted to mine and find the ride at the front better than factory, the rear feels the same as it only consists of spacers so the spring rate is unchanged.

3. Thomas82

Thomas82 Amarok OC Member

Norway
    That is the kit Arctic Trucks uses when they bulid their Amaroks.
    And i have only heard positiv things about it when they have been out testing it...

4. HenkB

HenkB Well-Known Member

Thanks BVR, Mine should go in Friday...

• Like Like x 1
  5. FRENCH PARIS

FRENCH PARIS Top Contributor

France
    A friend of me Seikel suspension kit buy.
    Only + 2,5 centimetres high however shoke are stiffer and stronger as origin

6. Georg

Georg Top Contributor

Greece
    Seikel has unfortunately discontinued Field & Forest for the V6 because the stock shocks are not up to it. I too am considering my options.

The above are discussion posts about 'Amarok Suspension - Seikel'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. price of seikel suspension for amarok